Our Certified Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aides work under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse and Staffing Coordinator.
- Hygiene Assistance
- Meal preparation/Diet monitoring
- Light housekeeping
- Errands and Shopping
- Joyful companionship
- Live in, Live- out, sleepover
- Mornings, mid-day, evenings
- Temporary or Long-term Care
- Weekend Visits and Holidays Care Schedules
This program is administered by the Department of Aging and Disability Services. It is a non-technical program that provides attendants to assist with personal care such as bathing and grooming.
Attendants will also do chores such as cleaning, laundry and meal preparation. A physician must certify that an individual’s medical condition warrants the need for these services.
Here is a list of services included in the Personal Care program:
- Personalized Care Plan
- Accompanied Transportation
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Grocery Shopping
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal preparation and planning
- Personal Laundry
- Running Errands